Creating your own t-shirt designs is a great skill to have in the print on demand industry. Giving your ideas life and the process of taking an idea to an actual design is quite fun.
Also, a unique design helps you be different from other sellers and you no longer need to hire designers for this task. Learning to create designs for t-shirts is not hard but it takes a bit of learning and practice.
If you want to learn to create a trendy t-shirt I’ve put together a list of courses that will take you from zero to t-shirt designer in no time.
- Free Courses
- Illustrated T-Shirts Create Your Collection
- Design and Create a Clothing Collection from Scratch
- Print-on-Demand for Creatives: Design and Sell Your Own Products
- T-shirt Design Masterclass – Beginner to Pro Fast
- The Definitive Guide to T-Shirt Design and Manufacturing
- T-Shirt Design Workshop 01: Foundation
- Hey, Cool Shirt: Designing Effective T-shirt Graphics
- Merch Design Masterclass in Photoshop 2021 | Sell T-Shirts
- T-shirt Design in Affinity Designer for Desktop
- Photoshop For T-shirt Design: For Beginners
- Step-by-step learning t-shirt design by example for Merch
- Designing Graphic T-Shirts
Designing T-Shirts That Sell: T-Shirt Design Fundamentals
Become A Master T-Shirt Designer Free
How to Design a T-Shirt in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Learning sometimes might feel like a chore but I can assure you it’s worthwhile. Our vector design library is a great resource for any designer helping you turn ideas into real design. We cover many styles and types of designs that are made for print.
The list is not exhaustive and we will add more courses when we find them to the list.
If you are looking for graphic design courses in general we have a great list here.