No matter if you’re a professional designer, a business owner or a college student – you know the value of a good infographic. They’re the easiest (and best) way to share data, statistics or pretty much any type of information.
And they look fun, making the content easier to digest and highly shareable, thus increasing your chances to become viral. There’s only one downside regarding infographics: it’s quite difficult to create one from scratch. You need a lot of spare time and patience to make something attention-grabbing.
What you get:
- Thousands of graphs, charts, diagrams, shapes, arrows, and more, divided into 17 of the most used categories, such as: cars, computers, food, holidays, insurance, communication, mobile, online data, shopping, software and more!
- You can mix these sets between each other in order to get unique designs, but without any extra fuss.
- 100% vector files, meaning you can cut, crop, recolor, add or remove elements or resize them without any loss in quality.
- Easy to use. This set is perfect for both beginners and pros, no matter of the type of project.
- A fontlist with all the fonts used in these infographics.
- An extended license, allowing you to use them in an unlimited number of personal and commercial project or even merchandise, without any additional fees or attribution!
Take a look at what you get:
Software Infographic Set
Online Shopping Infographic Set
Online Data Infographic Set
Communication Infographic Set
Travel Infographic Set
Transportation Infographic Set
Sports Infographic Set
Mobile Infographic Set
Medical Infographic Set
Holidays Infographic Set
Food & Drinks Infographic Set
Energy Infographic Set
Delivery Infographic Set
Computers Infographic Set
Cars Infographic Set
Business Infographic Set