One of the best ways to show somebody a design or to convince a client that your idea is the best is by showing a mock-up of a certain product.
It’s the closest you can get to a real product, but without spending money on the product itself. No matter how you take it, mock-ups are a win-win situation.
Some of the most used types of mock-up templates nowadays are stationaries and magazines, because – let’s face it – there are a lot of companies and small businesses that need branded business cards, CDs, shopping bags, and various brochures.
You will get:
- 35 mock-ups with branding, stationery, magazines and not only.
- High-Resolution photos at 300 DPI.
- Different angles and close-ups for each main composition.
- Fully layered PSD files and easy to use Smart Objects.
- Light and dark background options.
- A royalty-free license, allowing you to use them for multiple personal and commercial purposes.
Take a look at what you get: