If you are just starting out with Print on Demand you are in the right place, creating a t-shirt for sale with our design library is very easy. In this short video, we show you how in 5 steps you can create and publish a t-shirt in Printify.
Create a t-shirt in 5 steps
- Search and download the t-shirt design you like from our design library. There are over 3000 ready-to-print designs you can choose from. Or you can create a new one with just a few clicks with our Online Designer App.
- Go to Printify and chose the product you like and the print provider. You can choose from different types of t-shirts and providers based on location.
- Unzip the archive you downloaded and upload the high-resolution PNG file into the Printify library. This file can be reused on other products like hoodies.
- In the Printify design tool we resize the image to fit the t-shirt properly and we preview it to see how it will look on our product.
- It looks good and now we publish the product and it’s ready to be viewed in our online store and customers can purchase it.
When your product is live in Printify you can publish it to Etsy, Shopify, Ebay, or your own WooCommerce store. It really is that simple, and it takes just a few minutes to have a ready-to-sell product.